Are you an ambitious, commercially-focused and experienced marketer manager looking for more responsibilities, challenges and room to grow?
Do you want to play a pivotal role in building one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the North East?
Due to recent explosive growth, durhamlane is on the hunt for a top notch Marketing Manager – an experienced and driven individual with a passion for ‘getting things done’ to a high standard (a plate spinning superstar!).
As a sales acceleration consultancy, we practice what we preach, and have doubled in headcount and revenue in the last 12 months.
We’ve recently set up an office in Europe (what Brexit?!) and are planning further expansion into North America to service the growing global demand for our services.
As such, we need the best marketing talent to help not just build the durhamlane group, but deliver and manage our new client-facing marketing services.
Duties of this role include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for delivering and managing a number of projects and retainers for our marketing services clients (from industrial cyber security consultancies to prestigious restaurant chains).
- Helping to lead a growing team to ensure large volumes of work are completed to a high standard.
- Writing, editing and publishing various content (blogs, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, landing page copy etc).
- Helping to generate and qualify inbound leads for durhamlane and our clients through email campaigns, organic and paid search and social campaigns.
- Working with the wider team to help plan content calendars and digital marketing focuses.
- Playing a key role in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing projects to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting with pitching / proposals for client-facing projects.
- Nurturing strong relationships and maintaining clear lines of communications with the leadership, clients, new business teams as well as third party suppliers and partners.
- Supporting other teams when necessary and appropriate.
Skills & Qualities
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and able to see projects through to fruition.
- Deep understanding of (and passion for) the beast that is modern marketing.
- Strong ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- A team player (our ‘One Team One Approach’ culture is extremely important to us).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to understand ROI and a drive to constantly improve performance of the team and add value.
- A commercial thinker – we are experts in delivering marketing that delivers commercial outcomes.
- Able to coach colleagues and be coached.
- Ability to resolve conflict swiftly and effectively.
- Marketing Degree or professional marketing qualification is essential.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role is essential – especially in managing and growing multiple client accounts.
- Deep understanding and experience with organic and paid social media and search is essential.
- Knowledge of using Adobe software would be desirable.
Back to Blog
- Salary £20-30k (depending on experience)
- Half yearly bonuses (up to 10% of salary) – target dependent
- Opportunities to earn commission
- Unrivalled training, coaching and development
- Opportunities for secondment to Bratislava office
- Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities)
- Games area in the canteen
- Weekly Corporate Yoga sessions
- Well-being service