Leadership at a Higher Level
- How do we lead our business and focus on growth?
- How do we innovate like a challenger business?
- How do we attract and keep the best talent?
- How do we win the business we really want?
- How do we deliver like a blue-chip and stay as agile as a start-up?
- How do we stay healthy and focused when there is much to do?
Whether it’s hitting the next revenue milestone, staffing up, pushing for first-mover advantage, or entering new markets, leading a progressive business needs deep thinking and quick action in equal measure.
6 immersive 1-day workshops:
The durhamlane Leadership at at Higher Level programme enables leaders to apply the best thinking to leading sustainable business growth.
What you can expect
- Immerse yourself in the essentials of 21st century leadership.
- Learn from durhamlane’s coaching experts as they share proven practices, first-hand commercial leadership experience and the most impactful research of today.
- Benefit from individually-tailored 1:1 coaching, with our specialist consultancy team.
- Speak your mind in a confidential and companionate setting and work on your business of the day, with insights from your peers and programme leaders.
- Become a member of our invited Leadership at a Higher Level network for exclusive access to like-minded leaders, ambitious for growth, and hungry to learn.
Access to our Learning Portal
- 6-month free access
- Coach Connection: for bespoke 1:1 commercial leadership coaching
- Peer-to-peer networking and learning
- Tools, templates and research
Alison Freer, Director of Consulting, Learning and Digital Transformation
Alison combines innovation, business psychology and human-centred design thinking in her work with leaders in many tech businesses and has a key interest in the impact of digital innovation on society and business teams.
As Director of Consulting, Learning & Digital Transformation at durhamlane, Alison works widely with leaders of business transformation and innovation. As an active contributor to the UK Digital Leaders Network, Alison also explores how big challenges of our time can be tackled through commercially viable digital innovation.
An Association for Coaching accredited executive coach, Alison specialises in delivering 1:1 leadership coaching with senior executives, as well as devising bespoke commercial leadership development programmes. Alison has worked widely with many corporate sector clients, as well as with teams in the IT, Digital and Tech sectors.
Alison has collaborated with business transformation academics at Durham and Newcastle university Business Schools, and brings executive education experience to this programme.
Richard Lane, Managing Partner
Richard co-founded durhamlane in 2011 following a highly accomplished career leading sales growth for corporate eLearning and software providers. It was this experience that inspired his in-depth research that led to him devising the Selling at a Higher Level methodology. Selling at a Higher Level is the blueprint for durhamlane’s success in enabling growth for client businesses, and in our own approach to building a sustainable, scale-up business model.
Richard is a recognised keynote speaker, sales trainer and business-growth thought leader. He specialises in advising businesses with complex B2B solutions, especially in the software, technology and services sectors. Richard has built up an enviable reputation by helping leading businesses (and durhamlane) become more profitable and transition towards developing high-performance cultures. All this experience is combined in his leadership of a high-growth culture in durhamlane, where he instils his talent development principles throughout his own team and client base.
As well as his main role as durhamlane managing partner, Richard is a board member for businesses in the technology, training and talent management sectors. Richard is an active member of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) and an associate lecturer for executive education and business programmes at Anglia Ruskin University.
Luke Robinson, Sales Performance Consultant & Trainer
Luke joined durhamlane, a leading sales performance company, in 2013 after gaining experience in project management, sales and business development. In his role at durhamlane he has created qualified sales opportunities and explored new markets on behalf of their b2b clients across various industries.
Luke’s professionalism and contagious energy let him move quickly to become a trainer and coach, breathing confidence into clients’ non-sales and sales staff alike, helping them to deepen their understanding of the sales process. He blends durhamlane’s customer-focused methodology ‘Selling at a Higher level’ with proven sales techniques, in order to help delegates develop both personally and professionally.
This programme will be designed and adapted to your unique requirements. Please contact us for a complimentary leadership consultation call.
+44 (0)191 481 3800